Friday, May 2, 2008

Books I'd Like to Discuss

Use this section to let Ms. H know what books to add.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you please post Harry Potter books because they are really good and I like them.

Anonymous said...

Can you plese post Sammy Keyes Books because they are funny and they're mysteries, and banjoplayer,patrick, and I like them.

Anonymous said...

Could you post Andrew Clements books.

Anonymous said...

i would like to request harry potter sorcerer stone and harry and the chaber of secrets and prisoner of azkaban

Anonymous said...

Can you post books by Judy Blume?

Anonymous said...

I meant Dan Gutman.

Anonymous said...

I think that you should put the school story for one of the topics.

Anonymous said...

I think you should put Running out of time. I think it is a good book of courage.

Anonymous said...

I think that we should disscus all of the Leven Thumps books, not just the first.

Ocean'sblue 55 said...

Ms.H could you post Schooled and read it to the class. I have the book so you can read it to us.