Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome, Wildcat Readers! Ms. H created this blog for you to discuss books on your own. All you have to do is post a comment in the Books I'd Like to Discuss section, and I'll create a new post for you. I've selected a few popular books to get you started.
18 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe school is almost over. Yes no more homework!!!!!!!!!
I realy can wait untill summer. I know this is going to sound wierd but I am going to miss school sooooooooooooo much!!!!! The only thing I am not going to miss about school is homework!!
School's almost out yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm going to miss my class mates though.
Yes!!!!!!!!! Schools almost out all pool all day!!!!!!!!!I'm still going to miss the cat club members though.
Summer will be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SUMMER!
No more school.No more homework
NO MORE TEACHERS!!!!!
SUMMER WILL BE THE BEST!!!!!!!
GO SUMMER! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
summmer is Going to be so cool ☺ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i going to somuch fun with my cousins !!!!!!!!!!☺☺☺☺
☻☻☻☻ SUMMER WILL BE GREAT ☻☻☻☻
I can't wait for summer!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! No more school. When schools out it's just softball, softball, and more softball.
When schools out I get to go th Lucky2's house all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay summer is just down the road that means more swimming and going to Dash10's house I bet everyone is exceited.
That will be the best time of my life!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!Whoa yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Swim time awsomeeeeeeeeee!
Yay more time to laze around and go to pool
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I,m going to play cards!!♣♠♦♥
I can't belive it is almost summer. It has come so fast, and Rainbowshowty you are scaring me a little bit. I never new someone could like sonic so much. Oh I'm sorry it's not sonic it's sssssssssssssssoooooooooonnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccc.
I can't wait summer is almost here.Pool here I ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment