Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome, Wildcat Readers! Ms. H created this blog for you to discuss books on your own. All you have to do is post a comment in the Books I'd Like to Discuss section, and I'll create a new post for you. I've selected a few popular books to get you started.
5 comments:
I liked when we read Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing and I can,t wait to see the play. Do you guys want to see the play?
I really want to see the play because when I got to the United States my first books to read were the Fudge books and they wre really funny and entretaining
Yes Patrick I wan't to see the play, and I wan't to read Fudge-a-Mania. Do you wan't to read this book?
I really like Tales Of a Fourth Grade Nothing and I want to read more of her books!
I think Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing is a really fantastic book!
Post a Comment