Angel47 suggested that we discuss The Wright 3 on our blog. What do you all think of the mystery so far? What do you think will happen to the Robie house?
*If you have already finished the book, don't spoil the ending!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Now I know why the title is called the Wright 3. It's because of the Robie House, and Frank Lloyd Wright ( the person who invented the house). AND 3 ( petra,tommie,and calder) people are looking for facts and clues of what happend to Frank and what was going on in the Robie House. But I have a question: Is somthing stolen or someone is getting hurt or something in the story? I don't remember from when we read it all the time.
P.S thanks for making a blog for the Wright 3 Ms. H!!!!!
I LOVE the mystery! It is SO cool!
P.S.My guess is the kids will save the house!(And have fun doing it!:)
Im reading a mystery book right now and I really like it.
p.s.I think the kids will have a great time being famos!
The Wright 3 is a very good book, but why aren't we reading it anymore?
p.s. I was reading it because I borrowed it from our public library, but I didn't get to finish it because someone requested it.
p.s.s.If the person goes to this blog you better give me that book back!
The Wright 3 was a very good book! My class didn`t finish it but few of us (inculding me!) already read it. Bye!
P.S. did you know that there is a book just like it called THE CALDER GAME. I haven`t read it yet but i just have a feeling it`s going to be good! All of Blue Balliet`s books are! :)
I'm still working on reading The Wright 3.
I like to try new books. P.S., the blogs still here! I'm psythed! I was in Mrs. H class 2007-2008
Post a Comment